covid-19 health & safety
It’s time to play and learn at the Children ’s Museum of Evansville!
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for all families. We've made modifications to our galleries and exhibits. New practices and protocols have been put in place that follow the local, state and CDC guidelines:
- Limited occupancy and 2-hour timed entry sessions will be held from 9-11 am, 11:30 am- 1:30 pm, and 2:00-4:00 pm.
- We've expanded our regular cleaning protocols to include: daily before facility opens, after facility closes, cleaning after each timed entry session and during the 30 minutes between each timed entry session. Increased hand sanitation stations and social distancing floor markers throughout the facility.
- Advance online reservations for tickets are required for everyone, including members. Of course, visits are free for members! Reservations can be made at www.cmoekids.org. For touchless scanning and quick entry upon arrival, please bring your electronic ticket.
- Upon making reservations, visitors will be asked to attest to everyone in their family being COVID-19 symptom free and to abide by our code of conduct, confirming that they will follow social distancing requirements.
- Exhibit areas have been divided into play zones that provide for social distancing in all galleries. Some climbing structures and smaller galleries are required to remain closed to ensure safe social distancing.
- All staff will be required to complete a daily health screening prior to each shift and will wear face coverings.
- Visitors 3 years of age and over will be required to wear a mask/face covering at all times.
- Seasonal outdoor programming will be available when weather permits.
Please feel free to contact us with questions at [email protected] We look forward to playing with you soon!