Introducing: STEAMMoe To Go!
cMoe is coming to a classroom near you! Our virtual field trips will be offered on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday to enhance the classroom learning experience while keeping the joy and fun of field trip learning!
30 Minute Workshops include:
- 10 minutes of introduction to the lesson
- 10 minutes of direct instruction
- 10 minutes of Wrap up and Q&A
All virtual programs will be presented live, with instruction for hands-on activities and time for Q&A with students. All workshops will include activities to meet academic standards for all grades. Every student in the classroom will receive a FREE cMoe pass to use at a later date.
Topic Choices Include:
- The Metric System Made Easy
- Math Wise: Adding Up vs. Multiplication
- Clock Talk
- Just Add Water: Precipitation & The Water Cycle
- Master The Paper Airplane
- Elbow Room: Learn About Population Density
Pricing for virtual workshops:
- One (1) Workshop
- Cost: $150 + $25 for shipping activity kits
- Students Served: 1-25
- Additional Workshop Cost: $100
Teachers/administrators can schedule workshops by contacting 812.464.cMoe (2663) or [email protected] Once a reservation is made, our Education Director will send instructions for the virtual workshop.