Get ready for a HIGH ENERGY SUMMER filled with creativity, curiosity, and FUN!
- February 3rd - Registration for cMoe Members opens
- February 10th - Registration for general public opens
- March 31st - Early bird registration pricing ends ($25 discount for Full Day Camps only. Discount applies to FIRST CHILD only, but can used for multiple weeks of camp if booked by deadline.)
Camp registrations close 1 week prior to the respective camp start date. Please call (812) 464-2663 ext. 230 with questions regarding camp availability.
Full Day Summer Camps - June & July 2020
Our experienced educators provide a blend of educational and interactive play experiences for all children. In addition to the weekly themed activities, campers have daily exploration time in our museum. All full-day camps are available to children entering 1st-6th grade for the 2020-2021 school year. Full Day camp hours are 9 am-4 pm. Extended care is available for campers from 7:30 am-9:00 am and 4:00 pm-5:30 pm at $25 per week/per child.
cMoe Members - $135
Non-Members - $150
2020 Full Day Camp Themes:
- ARTRAGEOUS - June 1-June 5
- CIA: CAMP INTELLIGENCE AGENCY - June 8-June 12
- STEAMoe - June 15-June 19
- TIME ITSELF! - June 22-June 26
- cMoe OLYMPICS - July 6-July 10
- WORLD OF WIZARDRY - July 13-July 17
- THIS AND THAT - July 20-July 24
Half Day Summer Camps - June & July 2020
Experience camp in a safe, structured, FUN environment facilitated by experienced educators. Mini Camps run from 9 am–12 pm with hands-on activities, games, stories, a snack, and daily exploration time in the museum! Mini Campers must be 4-6 years old and potty trained.
cMoe Members - $50
Non-Members - $60
2020 Half Day Camp Themes:
- 3,2,1 BLASTOFF - June 1-June 5
- STORY TIME - June 8-June 12
- WHEN I GROW UP - June 15-June 19
- MAD SCIENCE LAB - June 22-June 26
- WATER, WHEELS, AND WINGS - July 6-July 10
- WILD ABOUT ANIMALS - July 13-July 17
- DINO-MITE - July 20-July 24
cMoe's HIGH ENERGY Summer is sponsored by Vectren, A CenterPoint Energy Company