hours & admission
Hours of Operation
Tuesday through Thursday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday to Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday: Noon to 5 p.m.
- cMoe is closed for Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Easter, The 4th of July, and Memorial Day.
- cMoe is typically closed on Mondays year-round. However, on special Monday holidays, cMoe is sometimes open - please call 812-464-cMoe (2663) for holiday exceptions.
- 18 Months and Over - $8
- Free for cMoe Member Families
- All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times (18 years or older)
- Minimum of 10 people in group.
- $5.50 per person
- We do require advanced notice of group size.
- Admission is $3 dollars per person (over the age of 18 months) and is limited to 4 people per family. Admission is not paid for with the guest’s EBT card.
- Guests MUST show their EBT card and state ID card to enroll. After which, they must show their Museums for All card and state ID at each visit.