Corporate partners provide essential support to the Museum's ability to fulfill its mission and ensure accessibility to people of all means. Since we opened our doors, generous donors have enabled the Museum to become a unique, safe and educational learning opportunity for families in the Evansville area. With corporate support, the Museum provides transformative experiences for kids, sparking their imaginations, creativity and curiosity. Corporate donors see concrete results of their investment in the Museum every day on the faces of young children as they explore, discover and play.
We’re out to make learning fun…
And we need your help! Corporate donors bring colossal learning adventures to children and families. And more importantly, you make an impact on those who live right in our own tri-state community.
Corporate partners can support the Museum in a variety of impactful ways; we encourage you to contact us to learn how your organization might be able to join the Museum in providing critical play experiences for every child.
- Exhibits: Support an innovative, play-based exhibit and enjoy company recognition by more than 70,000 annual museum guests.
- Programs: Support the design, development and delivery of our educational programming.
- Outreach: Help us serve at-risk audiences by supporting the Museums for All initiative, free field trips for schools or community groups or sponsoring targeted free family events.
- Event Sponsorship: Support one or more of cMoe’s signature fundraising events to enjoy company recognition and tickets for your employees.
- Corporate sponsorship is the perfect opportunity to support cMoe all year long. For sponsorship opportunities please contact our Director of Development at 812-464-cMoe(2663) ext. 225.
The Children’s Museum of Evansille is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. For more information on how you can support cMoe please contact our Director of Development at 812-464-cMoe(2663) ext. 225.
Corporate volunteers at cMoe make an investment in the education and development of children’s lives, while gaining hands-on team building and unique museum experiences. Volunteers participate in a diverse variety of programs and special events, highlighting their organization’s dedication to philanthropy and community support.
For additional information on Corporate Volunteer opportunities, please contact our Marketing & Communications Manager at 812-464-cMoe(2663) ext. 228.