cMoe School Programs are back!
Whether your students are ready to participate in an offsite field trip at the Museum or a virtual option - our programs are aligned with academic standards and are ready for you and your students! Our programs are multidisciplinary - integrating science, technology, engineering, art and math learning.
Explorer Field Trips (Grades Pre K-5)
Students can explore the Museum in-person.
Explorer field trips are offered on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday beginning at 10:00 am and 1:00 pm. Explorer field trips are teacher/caregiver led and include access to all galleries and exhibit areas.
The format of in-person field trips is as follows:
- Students, teachers, and caregivers have access to all of cMoe’s exhibits.
School groups of 40 or fewer (including adults) per scheduled visit. Students, teachers, and caregivers are required to wear masks at all times inside the museum.
- All exhibits are open to the visiting field trip and the general public.
- Groups larger than 40 will be required to book separate field trips-groups may attend on the same calendar day but must notify cMoe of arrival times.
- Field trips requiring multiple visits will require all newly arriving students, teachers, and caregivers to remain on the school bus until all previous field trip attendees have left cMoe.
Cost is $5.50 per student.
Virtual Field Trips (Grades K-3)
cMoe’s coming to a classroom near you! Our virtual field trips are an enhancement to the classroom learning experience while keeping the joy and fun of field trip learning!
STEAMMOE to Go Sessions:
- Bear Hunt – Grades K-2 (In conjunction with the children's picture book written by Michael Rosen and illustrated by Helen Oxenbury)
- Dino Dig – Grades K-3 (We're digging up the past with Millie The Dinosaur!)
- H2-Oh! – Grade 2-3 (What is the water cycle and how does it work?)
- Home Sweet Habitat – (Learn about animals and their habitats in SW Indiana)
All virtual STEAMMOE To Go sessions will be presented with instruction for hands-on activities. All programs include a free ticket for each students to visit the Museum with their families!
Cost is $125.00 per session and includes activity kit for 30 students.
It’s our desire to welcome everyone to the museum. We strive to provide excellent supplemental learning experiences to all children and their caregivers. We have worked closely with the Vanderburgh County Health Department to determine best practice guidelines for ensuring our guests and their families have a fun, rewarding, and safe experience while visiting the museum.
We look can’t wait to PLAY with you soon!
Questions? Contact Wendy Moore, Office Manager, at [email protected]
Helping Hands Scholarship
The Helping Hands Scholarship is offered to Title I EVSC Schools who receive 50% or more free or reduced lunches.
The Scholarship applies to our Explorer Field Trips and all applications must be submitted for review prior to booking.
Field Trips can be scheduled by calling 812-464-cMoe(2663) or contacting [email protected].