cMoe is more than a children’s museum! We are a leader in informal education and a convener for joyful learning experiences. We value the role we’ve played in connecting families and transforming communities over the years. We are committed to providing a safe and healthy place for children to learn, explore, create, and discover.
What to Expect
Hours of Operation:
Tuesday through Thursday
9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Friday and Saturday
9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Noon - 5:00 p.m.
Holiday, private rentals and seasonal exceptions may apply. Last admittance to cMoe is 30 minutes prior to closing. Evansville is in the Central Time Zone and observes Daylight Savings Time. Please contact 812-643-cMoe (2663) for questions regarding museum hours.
ACM Reciprocal Network
cMoe is a participating member of the ACM Reciprocal Network. If you are visiting from out of town and have a Reciprocal Level Membership, please call prior to your visit in order to receive your ACM Reciprocal Discount.
Code of Conduct
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment. Please partner with us in our efforts by following our Code of Conduct, which reads:
- Do not visit if anyone in your family or group is not feeling well.
- Wash hands, use hand sanitizer often.
- Please maintain safe social distancing from others not in your family or group.
- Follow directional signage and instructions from staff.
- Leave strollers on the first floor.
- Be kind to other guests and staff.
- Please note, cMoe reserves the right to ask visitors to leave if this Code of Conduct is not followed.
By visiting cMoe, you agree to assume all the risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to your child or yourself or illness including COVID-19. You understand that cMoe cannot guarantee that you or your child(ren) will not come into contact or become infected with COVID-19. Understanding these risks, you willingly choose to participate in any and all cMoe services and activities. You agree to release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the museum and its employees and volunteers.