early learners academy
Calling all preschoolers and their grownups! Join cMoe on Thursday and Friday mornings for Early Learners’ Academy. ELA is designed specifically to develop your child’s essential skills and knowledge needed for school readiness. Each themed session is developed and led by our early childhood professionals and is based on the Indiana Early Learning Foundations.
- January 23-January 24 “Sound”
- A study of how sound works.
- January 30-January 31 “Big Machines”
- Construction equipment and their uses.
- February 6-February 7 “Around the World”
- Learn about world cultures.
- February 13-February 14 “Science Games”
- How does science work? Exploring scientific breakthroughs using games.
- February 27-February 28 “Let’s Pretend”
- Our imaginations are limitless!
Sessions are held on Thursday and Friday from 10:30-11:15 and require a parent/guardian to attend with the child. We actively encourage adults to engage and participate in the learning process during ELA sessions. ELA is intended for children ages 3-5 in preparation for preschool. Cost is $2.00 for members and $3.00 for non-members + regular museum admission. Registration is required, please inquire at our front desk.