support the museum today
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused a devastating financial strain on the Children’s Museum of Evansville. We are counting on our supporters to help sustain our organization and keep our important mission alive.
The museum has been a vital resource in our community since 2006, and with your help we will continue to fill a critical need for children. Play is the Prescription needed for building thriving brains, bodies and social bonds- all important in today’s world. With you, we will continue to foster learning through play.
As a 501(c)(3) community supported non-profit organization, we rely on the support of individuals, corporations, foundations, volunteers, and community members. And with 65% of Museum expenses covered by admission fees, we rely on generous support from the community to fulfill our mission of helping children learn through play. Every dollar donated to the Museum goes directly towards building exhibits, maintaining our building, delivering educational programs, and providing low cost admissions to children in need.
Additional Ways to Give
Employer Matching Programs
Your gift to cMoe could be matched by your employer! Check with your HR department to see if your company has a matching gift program.
Make a Stock Gift
Please contact our Development Department at 812-464-2663 for stock transfer information.
Invest in the future of cMoe! Supporting the Museum through a planned gift is a way to establish a permanent legacy that will brighten the lives of children for generations to come. Planned giving enables you to give gifts of assets that benefit your family both now and in the future.
Your everyday purchase on Amazon.com can benefit The Children’s Museum of Evansville. Just visit https://smile.amazon.com/ to select The Children’s Museum of Evansville to receive 0.5% of your total purchase price – at no cost to you! Amazon Smile is the same Amazon you know…same products, same prices, same service…while making an impact on cMoe while you shop.
- The Children's Museum of Evansville respects your privacy as a donor. We protect your personal contact information and adhere to all legislative requirements with respect to protecting privacy.
- We do not rent, sell, trade or otherwise share our donor mailing lists.
- The information you provide will be used to deliver services and keep you informed and up to date on the activities of Children's Museum of Evansville including programs, services, special events, funding needs, opportunities to give or volunteer, or other periodic contacts.
- If at any time you wish to be removed from any of these contacts, please contact us by phone at 812-464-2663 or email us and we will gladly accommodate your request.
- cMoe does recognize our donors online and in impact reports and/or museum newsletters unless otherwise specified by the donor.