support the museum today
Donate and be part of our vital work to deliver exceptional learning through play opportunities for young children and their families in Evansville and the Tri-State area.
As a 501(c)(3) community supported non-profit organization, we rely on the support of individuals, corporations, foundations, volunteers, and community members. And with only 48% of Museum expenses covered by admission, membership and program fees, we rely on generous support from the community to fulfill our mission of helping children learn through play. Every dollar donated to the Museum goes directly towards building exhibits, maintaining our building, delivering educational programs, and providing low cost admissions to children in need.
Additional Ways to Give
Employer Matching Programs
Your gift to cMoe could be matched by your employer! Check with your HR department to see if your company has a matching gift program.
Make a Stock Gift
Please contact our Development Department at 812-464-2663 for stock transfer information.
Invest in the future of cMoe! Supporting the Museum through a planned gift is a way to establish a permanent legacy that will brighten the lives of children for generations to come. Planned giving enables you to give gifts of assets that benefit your family both now and in the future.
Your everyday purchase on Amazon.com can benefit The Children’s Museum of Evansville. Just visit https://smile.amazon.com/ to select The Children’s Museum of Evansville to receive 0.5% of your total purchase price – at no cost to you! Amazon Smile is the same Amazon you know…same products, same prices, same service…while making an impact on cMoe while you shop.
- The Children's Museum of Evansville respects your privacy as a donor. We protect your personal contact information and adhere to all legislative requirements with respect to protecting privacy.
- We do not rent, sell, trade or otherwise share our donor mailing lists.
- The information you provide will be used to deliver services and keep you informed and up to date on the activities of Children's Museum of Evansville including programs, services, special events, funding needs, opportunities to give or volunteer, or other periodic contacts.
- If at any time you wish to be removed from any of these contacts, please contact us by phone at 812-464-2663 or email us and we will gladly accommodate your request.
- cMoe does recognize our donors online and in impact reports and/or museum newsletters unless otherwise specified by the donor.